Wednesday, February 27, 2008

other Tao accounts

Anne Boyer, Gabe, An Actual Kansas Intern, Brandon Scott Gorrell, Stephen Daniel Lewis, Colin Bassett, and Tao Lin & Deb Olin Unferth blogged about the same thing but in different ways.

Other people should do this too if you were/are in Kansas and were/were not at the reading.

Tao wants to put the accounts in a chapbook. This is fun for us but I don't know if it is fun for other "readers" of this blog.

This g-chat recently happened in regards to said:

me: i will probably edit mine some too
did gabe do one yet?

Tao: yes
check my blog
anne did also
we want more though

me: ok
anne told me

Tao: the most blogged about event ever
would be funny
then a book
caleld 'THE MOST BLOGGED-ABOUT LITERARY EVENT EVER'

3 comments:

Mike Hauser said...

It appears that Shrek did something to your blog. Are you ok?

mlx said...

The "about tao, ala tao" post was very "you," but not.

I think it would be a good idea to put all of your accounts of the Literary Event into a book. I know I liked reading about it.

mlx said...

ps. Maybe you will like the latest post on my blog. Or maybe not. But you might.