Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Yeah Boeeey!!! Parts 1-9

1.

Yeah Boeeey! IS BACK!

Chicken, chicken, chicken tonight for you and for me!
Gotta get me one a them crow ears too, BOEEEY!
Or cabbage pizza, boeeey!!!!!!!!!! lmao
So, you drinking Jim Beam????


2.

Name your fav’ pet.

Oh dogs and cats for sure!

U go boeeey!


3.

Damn boeeey,
I HATE those club promoters putting shit on my car!
Find another dealer,
you know, boeey!!??


4.

Go with my last supper pimp cup.
YEAH, BOEEEY!
And my homeboy Jesus bling will be styling!!


5.

Oh, yeah, the pumpkins.
G planted the pumpkins from seed.
And they are thriving . . . BOEEEY!


6.

Thee rocket boeeey keeeeeps flying hieee . . .


7.

Oh yeah, boeeey,
next time you over bring dat shit
on how the cocaine wars in Fresno
sucked funny ass shit.


8.

Daaaamn boeeey –
there better be a buncha cancerous pre-teen aids victims from Somalia at this party!

Yeah, someone we can pick on.


9.

(This rap, unfortunately, is pretty much verbatim.)

1 comment:

matthew christman said...

Verbatim from what? Did Flava Flav come by your place for some cucumber sammiches?